Sunday, March 23, 2008

Bloggers need home IT support

I don't know about you, but my field is science, not IT. I have no formal training in IT and whatever I learned about HTML, XHTML, CSS, skills needed by a webmaster (bloggers are by default webmasters as they are response for how their blog are displayed and found by surfers on the Web). Further, I have 4 computers in my home which are networked together for Internet access. Beyond that, I have not done any further networking such as sharing files, printers, scanners, etc. Sometimes, I have problems with the computer and need the problem solved urgently as they may be a post I need to publish urgently. It has happened before and it can happen again. The last time it happened, I had to lug the CPU (that big black box with processor or CPU, hard disk, CD-ROM, etc.) on my scooter and carried the heavy desktop from the parked scooter to the computer repair shop a long distance away. Now with the availability of Home IT Support service which offers computer repair or pc help at your home itself, I can save myself all that bother if I make a decision to subscribe to their services.From the website, it appears that you can get IT support via home visits and support via telephone. It appear to me they can even access your computer remotely and get the problem fixed to get your Personal Computer working again.Sounds tempting

0 comments: