Sunday, March 23, 2008

CashLagoon: A SITE THAT PAYS

HI cashlagoon is a site where you do surveys and offers to get payed by paypal, check or gifts.I have joined and have made alot of paypal money ........So heres my review : 1. Payout. I listed this first because it is the best part about this site. You can get paid with as little as $2.00 in your account. When you request payout through Paypal, you will receive your money within hours, not a month like most sites. There are other options such as gift cards or a check. The check, however, requires that you have a minimum of $20. 2. Site requirements. You must reside in the United States or Canada to complete offers on this site. You can be as young as 13 to participate in this site if you have parental permission. You must provide valid information and they will ask you to verify your phone number. Don't worry they won't give out your number or call you at any time after the validation is complete. 3. Completing Offers. This site is quick to let you know if your offers are approved or disapproved. They also give you the option of redoing the offer if it was disapproved. I have redone offers and been credited. 4. Forum. CashLagoon has a support forum you can visit because they want everyone to know that they are a truthful company. I personally haven't visited it, but I can vouch that I have been paid each time I cashed out. The payments come from a company called Deitzel and Deitzel. 5. Taxes. You should be aware that if you make $599, in a 1 year calendar, they will be required to have you fill out a W-9 Form, to claim the earnings to the I.R.S.. This doesn't bother me because I claim all my earnings regardless, but I did think it was worth mentioning. THIS IS A LEGIT SITE AS I ALREADY GOT PAYED - get started now cashlagoon

0 comments: