Sunday, March 23, 2008

Review On AdEngage

AdEngage (http://www.adengage.com/) operates a major online advertising network that displays ads on more than 2500 websites and works with thousands of advertisers to display over 10 billion ads every month. We serve as the link between publishers that want to sell ad space on their websites with advertisers that want to buy ads on the same websites

Overall rating (weighted)
8.8
Comfort
7.9
Commission
8.0
Payment
10.0
User support
7.0 Ad design freedom
8.0



AdEngage indeed pays not really good for Network ads but here you can sell many ad spaces more than other ad system. Payment is fast and on time through Paypal.

4 comments:

Fred said...

Adengage is huge, they have like 5000 publishers and like 10 billion monthly ads. They got some good stuff in their network.

Mick Gibson said...

I've been with AdEngage for years, and this is a new team in 2012 - they're much better!!I love their weekly deals list on sites and packages, I started making a ton more money when I got my site featured in their deal newsletter going out to over 20,000 people per week..
Highly preferred Adengage!

Coleman69 said...

I have really a great experience working with this new team, they are great to work with. Also, they have really good costumer support, and was very nice and helpful for the dozens of questions I asked him.

Nick69 said...

Adengage doing great, im working with them for 4-5 month, & I never find any issue, they help me a lott